Neurophysiology and Histology
Neural Correlates and Computation
Auditory Processing and Encoding
Development and Learning
Impairment and Disability
Auditory Processing Disorder
Dr Douglas Hartley, a visiting scientist at IHR and a research lead at NHBRU, has been awarded the Dalby Prize by the Royal Society of Medicine.
Congratulations to Joel Berger, who has recently passed his PhD at the MRC IHR and the University of Nottingham.
Rebecca Moorhouse receiving best poster prize from Aileen Aherne and Ralph Holme from Action on Hearing Loss.
25th March (1 pm) - Talk by Aurélie Bidet-Caulet. Title TBA
- Ahmmed AU, Ahmmed AA, Bath JR, Ferguson MA, Plack CJ, Moore DR "Assessment of Children With Suspected Auditory Processing Disorder: A Factor Analysis Study." View on PubMed
- Barrett DJ, Zobay O "Attentional Control via Parallel Target-Templates in Dual-Target Search." View on PubMed
- Whitmer WM, Howell P, Akeroyd MA "Proposed norms for the Glasgow hearing-aid benefit profile (GHABP) questionnaire." View on PubMed
- Akeroyd MA, Guy FH, Harrison DL, Suller SL "A factor analysis of the SSQ (Speech, Spatial, and Qualities of Hearing Scale)." View on PubMed
- Zohar O, Shackleton TM, Palmer AR, Shamir M "The effect of correlated neuronal firing and neuronal heterogeneity on population coding accuracy in Guinea pig inferior colliculus." View on PubMed