- Heinrich A, Knight S, Hawkins S (2015) Influences of word predictability and type of masker noise on intelligibility of sung text in live concerts. The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 138(4), 2373 (PubMed)
- Fackrell K, Hall DA, Barry JG, Hoare DJ (2015) Psychometric properties of the Tinnitus Functional Index (TFI): Assessment in a UK research volunteer population. Hearing research (ePub ahead of print) (PubMed)
- Jones PR, Moore DR, Shub DE, Amitay S (2015) The role of response bias in perceptual learning. Journal of experimental psychology. Learning, memory, and cognition 41(5), 1456-70 (Europe PMC )
- Hendry J, Chin A, Swan I, Akeroyd MA, Browning GG (2015) The Glasgow Benefit Inventory: A systematic review of the use and value of an otorhinolaryngological generic Patient Recorded Outcome Measure [PROM]. Clinical otolaryngology (ePub ahead of print) (PubMed)
- Dewey RS, Hartley DE (2015) Cortical cross-modal plasticity following deafness measured using functional near-infrared spectroscopy. Hearing Research 325, 55-63. (PubMed)
The 10th International Tinnitus Research Initiative Conference and 1st EU COST Action (TINNET) conference
We are proud to be organizing this meeting along with our colleagues at The Nottingham Hearing Biomedical Research Unit (NHBRU).
3rd November 2015
On Wednesday 28th October a team from the IHR Scottish Section attended the NHS Research Scotland annual conference at the newly opened Queen Elizabeth University Hospital in Glasgow.
29th October 2015
We are proud to be supporting the Basic Auditory Science meeting of the British Society of Audiology, to be held on 3rd and 4th September.
2nd September 2015
We've just finished a very successful week at Nottingham University's Summer Scientist Week.
20th August 2015