We've just finished a very successful week at Nottingham University's Summer Scientist Week.
19th August 2015
We are very pleased to announce the appointment of Dr Graham Naylor as the next director of our Scottish Section in Glasgow.
10th July 2015
Thank you to everyone who came along to the IHR stand at Glasgow Science Festival's flagship event Science Sunday.
16th June 2015
- Dewey RS, Hartley DE (2015) Cortical cross-modal plasticity following deafness measured using functional near-infrared spectroscopy. Hearing Research 325, 55-63. (PubMed)
- Scholes C, Palmer AR, Sumner CJ (2015) Stream segregation in the anesthetized auditory cortex. Hearing research 328, 48-58 (ePub ahead of print) (PubMed)
- Nuttall HE, Moore DR, Barry JG, Krumbholz K, de Boer J (2015) The influence of cochlear spectral processing on the timing and amplitude of the speech-evoked auditory brain stem response. Journal of neurophysiology 113(10), 3683-91 (PubMed)
- Barry JG, Tomlin D, Moore DR, Dillon H (2015) Use of Questionnaire-Based Measures in the Assessment of Listening Difficulties in School-Aged Children. Ear and hearing (ePub ahead of print) (PubMed)
- Jenkins A, Wilkinson JV, Akeroyd MA, Broom MA (2015) Distractions during critical phases of anaesthesia for caesarean section: an observational study. Anaesthesia 70(5), 543-8 (PubMed)
- Isaiah A, Hartley DE (2015) Can training extend current guidelines for cochlear implant candidacy? Neural Regeneration Research 10(5), 718-20. (Europe PMC )
- Fletcher M, de Boer J, Krumbholz K (2015) Is off-frequency overshoot caused by adaptation of suppression? Journal of the Association for Research in Otolaryngology 16(2), 241-53 (Europe PMC )